Friday, March 3, 2017

Stranger Than Fiction?

 With the Holy Ghost in hand, i launch an attack upon the flesh, world and the devil. 

    To Governor Greitens:

   I have made most of the Catholic Church my conquest world-wide and i live in Missouri. All elements of the supernatural are involved. I am proud of my deeds against religious freedom and know assuredly that you are taken care of with your ideals and judicial system. I take-down all heathen religions; as a Protestant it is my rite and we did so for 200 years until we withered culturally. Now your Masonic ideals are perfectly manifest now, so you can catch-up with the world.

“If you threaten religious institutions in our state, you will be found and brought to justice”. -- Eric Greitens

With the Christs blood shed for dominion we came to Africa, Asia and America, governing first and foremost as a Christian--never forcing baptism. Behold, world, you, may have surrounded yourselves with your blackness. But God is Caucasoid incarnate!
Thank you Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home