Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Six Poems




Love That Man
______________

Animalize

yourself
but be a lady
in my presence,
because you cannot play the flute with teeth.

It was a pink sky evening, and I felt blue, so I told you to start heavy breathing - on the maroon recliner.


Wow!

I am going to beat it up... 

Whoa!

Not that it knocked me out...

It made me think

that
there is something more 
than rape.

(Love that man).


Milk

me a milky way 
of creamy white skin
with pink hue
that one time
that I went fridged
in the cold water
oh well
for the blush
...
balls!





A Gnostic Women's Wish

_________________________

If only we could escape the flesh and let our souls be free - from our flesh.






Erection
______

The 
greeting
cheap?
to those
not saying hello
or being nice.

No those that would 
demean a cajole
or fancy a piffle.

No only those detering
will; conspire
and pervert.

So as to partake the greeting insincerely.



No Goddess
____________

Wiccan mentalism
and peace with my bosom,
there I show cleavage,
and Peter Pan to the night time journey
of bed hopping
and sex jokes:

Never was I natural,
never did I care
to be,
looking at those in natural law
and the witches trying to be
unnatural...

Supernatural woman looks down on man, from the sky, and sees 
only philosophy.

Get drunk
Get high
regret is nigh.

After the rape by environment
of genetics
and your compromised self.

To the psyche
that you share
with the man that stalker
and your stolen underwear.

Puke... Surrender to the night.





Keeping Posture
_______________

She sat down
and 
sat up
then laid down
to behold
phallus.



A Man that Cries is a Man That Feels?
_____________________________________

My phallus
is no gun
shooting a woman in the gut.

My phallus
is a tender-loin
a majestic interlude in her butt.

My phallus
is no knife
stabbing a woman
in her womb.

She flys with her legs
spread like wings
knowing it will not be over soon.

My phallus
is no battering ram
in her mouth.

Choking, coughing, and gagging about... Puking and tears of hurting.

No, my phallus is a majestic interlude. That you can be a form fitting pouch and face your fears
with. 

Selah
as the lengthy work is done.

For now, until, the next - feeling.







© S. Wesley Mcgranor












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home