Friday, February 11, 2011

A Special Report

"MODERATOR ALERT: New White Supremacist Member
Ron Paul 2012 ... Feb 10, 2011 ... PLease check out Whitey_Lawful and the links he has in his ...
www.dailypaul.com/.../moderator-alert-new-white-supremacist-member"

Note: I found the above from a search at google earlier. I was deleted and my i.p. address traced so i cannot join again.

I had posted a couple posts: One was regarding how Libertarians like to claim him in the name of pot, prostitution and postmodern nihilism. Further stating that his main support base was those laissez faire types. Built upon paleoconservatism--and attempts are made to purge us and apologise for Mr. Ron Pauls bigoted statements regarding Martin Luther King. Many of these hipster's embrace the past-counterculture and carry its torch.

The other topic was how Libertarians by way of the free-market want a borderless globalised world--where mankind is liberated from nation-states. The megalithic free-market becomes Government--ran by multinational corporations and transforming mankind into mere economy. That contridicts paleoconservative requests to preserve the nation-state by economic nationalism--its protectionism and so forth.

Summary: I will accept white supremacist only by default. I find such definition to be caricature.

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2011 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Oldrightie said...

"Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for that pro-communist philanderer Martin Luther King." A quote of Paul's. Not a very nice man, Whitey and a Bilderberger in qualification if not wealth.

 
At February 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Mr. Mcgranor said...

Some say Martin Luther King was not nice. J Edgar Hoover had some records of him supposively strangling a couple individuals. As for his Bilderberg connections--i do not believe he had any. Although he was a one-worlder.

 
At February 14, 2011 at 4:27 AM , Blogger Stang said...

I think that King was a media reverend like Sharpton and Jackson. I've not heard anything that pertains to a strangling but I am aware of counts of infidelity just like the others. As for Bilderberg connections, I've not heard that either, not that I'm some King historian or anything but I am a research freak lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home