Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nativism: For Paleoconservatives Only

Nativism is for the New World and opposed to the Old. The prime archetype of the Old World is Europe. Others may see Old World within another geographic perspective -and in defiance of those that hyphenate.


Affirm your nativist creed by stating what the contrast of Old World and New World mean to you: in your americentric perspective.

© Common Law copyright: If sharing then only a link is permissable. Do not use, borrow or share otherwise.

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Toyin O. said...

Your blog topics are so interesting and thought provoking:)

 
At May 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Yet said...

The Old world to me is Europe, but mainly England. However, I guess it "should" be Africa since I'm black. But honestly, I don't identify with this new age African that i see so much of. In all honesty, I have more in common with my "Southern Black Culture" than anything else. For me, the new world is post slavery.
In my mind, my history begins with slaves... but i acknowledge that before that was Africa.

 
At May 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Mr. Mcgranor said...

Thankyou for participating. Perhaps others will comment as well?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home